Competitor audit is
- A way to get to know your competitors
- Understand what and how competitors are doing
- Understand why competitors' sites are higher in search results
- Understand the weaknesses of your site
- Understand the strengths of your site
- Understand what needs to be done to catch up with competitors
- and understand what needs to be done to overtake!
Analysis of competitors will allow you to understand what to do with your site, where it is worth spending time and money, and where not!
Often a situation arises when you do a lot for your Internet project / site, but you cannot catch up and overtake your competitors. What to do in this case?
It is necessary to analyze the sites of competitors - i.e. to identify why their sites are better than yours, why they buy from them, but not yours, where is there a flaw in the work?
What is a competitor audit?
- Analysis of the technical part of competitors' websites;
- Analysis of the content of competitors' websites;
- Collecting competitors' keywords;
- Analysis of the link mass of competitors;
- Analysis of paid advertising and its costs;
- Analysis of competitor promotion methods;
- Analysis of ways to generate traffic and leads;
- Search for applied tricks;
We will answer your questions!
How long does a competitor audit take?
from 2 working days, depends on the number of competitors in the audit, items for the audit, as well as your wishes for the analysis!
How much does a competitor audit cost?
from 30 euros for a competitor - the price of the audit depends on the number of parameters needed in the analytics of competitors.
Why do an audit of competitors and what will it give?
- Understanding the difference in sites
- Understanding the difference in ad campaigns
- Understanding of the applied "hacks"
- Competitors ad spend report
- Understanding what reference methods competitors are using
- Finding lead-generating methods
- Recommendations for edits on the site
- PPC advertising recommendations
and most importantly - information about what and how, in what volume and proportions competitors are doing.
What to do after receiving information on the analysis of competitors?
Work on your website and your advertising on the Internet, namely:
- Link mass - analysis of the link profile of the site, i.e. who, in what quality and quantity refers to the site;
- Semantic core - a list of requests and their correct distribution on the site;
- Competitor analysis - needed to understand why they are higher in the search and what needs to be done to get around them;
- and checking site positions - understanding where the site is in the search, relative to competitors!
Search engine optimization is a complex of works - on the site and outside the site!