Semantic kernel is
List of key queries that are looking for your products and services to potential customers. Key words are taken from a number of sources, such as:
- Google tips;
- Google Ads - Keyword Planner;
- Google Trends;
- Yandex Wordstat;
- Yandex tips;
- Tools - Keycollector and the like;
- And also various services such as Serpstat, Ahrefs and so forth.
Why do I need a semantic core (CR)?
- It maximizes understand what and how customers are looking for
- It allows you to properly distribute the requests page of the site
- It allows us to understand what queries you have missed
- It allows you to build queries competitors
Examples of CR and TK copywriter, you can see on the left.
What is included in the work on the collection of CR?
- List of key queries, the maximum covering site;
- Teh.zadanie copywriter to write the content and the proper distribution of requests for pages.
How much is the fee SMILING?
The cost of the semantic core - from 50 euros.
How much is CR?
While collecting semantic core - 3 days.
CR Price and time of collection of semantic core depend on the subject matter, such as the site and the number of goods and services.